Defective Chicks Defective Chicks

Nice

hehe...baby arm.......LOL! I loved this. Good job.

Castlevania:Inebriated Castlevania:Inebriated

DUDE!!! FUCKING FINALLY!!!!!!!!

Its about time....I've been waiting for anything castlevania.....This Game Is My All Time Favorite....it just has such atmosphere...and every single one of those games just draw me in until the very end.....Please....I would really love to see more Castlevania Flashes.......Trust me ALOT of people would....I talk to people on here all the time that has said the same thing.......and You have THE TALENT to do it......Man I think That would be great for you! You have great character presentation you make them look so much like the game but with much more life....please if you don't do anything else....please make a longer Castlevania Flash....I myself will vote everynight until it gets the rank it deserves. GREAT FLASH! Please keep it up!

*Stratoman OUT!*

Bleed: Vampire Awakening Bleed: Vampire Awakening

HOLY SHIT!

THIS IS MY FUCKING MOVIE MAN!!! RIGHT ON!!!! THIS SHIT FUCKING OWNZ!!!!!!!!! oh man....great stuff....I Can't Fucking wait to see this made into a series!!! I'll Definately Watch every damn one! Love the The music my friend...Good taste....."Revenga"..."Wait And Bleed" Two great bands I might add. Please Keep this going! Woot! All My FIVE!!!

Mario adventure game 2 Mario adventure game 2

Well Done

Mario with a pistol....great. Bowser getting shot instead of jumping on his head....a great change of pace.....and killing link....donkey kong.....kirby....SWEET! Good Job keep up the pace!

Megaman - ProjectX(demo) Megaman - ProjectX(demo)

Damn! That was So Cool!

OMG! That was Just like the Game...Dude you are awesome! Great Job and Very Well Done. This OWNZ! Well I guess that's all I can say. I'm Speechless. Good Job!!!

Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest! Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest!

Your A Genius Tom And I-Mockery.

All I can say is that Domo-Kun Is a Bad Ass MoFo! But That Death Adder Guy Was A Hard ass Mother fucker to beat! I Still Haven't Beaten him! But I will Dammit! That sorry Son of a....Oops OH! Anyhow Great Job Guys I really Enjoyed this! You should Make Something Else With Domo-Kun He Is A bad Ass Mofo. Anyhow Can't wait to see your Other Games in the Future! Peace!